||Lake Malawi Viewed from Space!
These awesome photographs are briefly identified below; more details are tabulated
on the Photo Index page (first bullet item).
- North end
- Near north end
- Chitimba Bay to Cape Manula & Tanzania shore
- Cape Manula, Nkhata Bay to Sanga Point, & Tanzania shore
- East shore: Tumbi Point south almost to Likoma Island
- East shore: Likoma & Chisumulu Is. & northward
- East shore: Likoma & Chisumulu Is. & southward
- West shore: Bana, Nkhotakota, Sungu Spit to Chia Lagoon
- West shore: Sani & Chia Lagoon to Mbenji I. & Domira Bay
- West shore: Maleri Is., Mumbo I.; east shore: Makanjila Pt.
- Southwest arm to Nankhumba Peninsula
- Nankhumba Peninsula & islands; Monkey Bay, Nkhudzi Bay
- Southern SE arm: Boadzulu I., upper Shire R., part of L. Malombe
- Lake Malombe
- Southeast arm: Boadzulu I. & eastern shore
- "Bottleneck" of L. Malawi north of the southern arms
- Mozambique shore: Meponda & Gilambo Point northward
- Lakes Malombe, Chilwa, Chiuta, and Amaramba
- Northern Lake Malawi
||Last Update: 7 June 2001
Web Author: M. K. Oliver, Ph.D.
Copyright © 1997-2018 by M. K. Oliver - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED